Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ever felt like a total Moe-Ron and Foam stamp download

You ever do something and immediately after you do it, your first thought is "Wow, that was so "special"? Well, I had one of those moments today. As I said before, I'm really new to blogging and I got it set up (background and such) following how to's on the internet until I got it to work.

There was this added "gadget" to the side and it bugged me so I checked it out. It had something in it that said background, but I thought surely that is not actually how my background was put in (as an external gadget) so I deleted it. Guess What?! It was my background. It was one of those situations where as soon as I done it, I realized how goofy it was but it was just a second too late. LOL! Luckily, I did think to copy it just in case. (I've learned that the hard way too!) After, looking through a lot of different how to's I finally found a way to put it back in without it being an external gadget. Wouldn't you know it, then all my text was huge and black. I kept going in to format it, but it wouldn't actually change the color. I finally changed it in each post and while I was there I changed the size to small. Then I tried to change the text size of my side column and wouldn't you know it. It changed the size of ALL of the text on the page. Back to each post to change the size back to the original so that I could change all of the text on the page at one time! Whew!!!! After that, I felt like I had put in a day's work! LOL! Oh well, may as well laugh about it, not to mention let you guys laugh about it too. I guess we all have days we do goofy stuff! Anyhoo...Here is the foam stamp flowers I promised you yesterday. There is also a gray-scale one so you can manually change the color to whatever color you need. Personal Use. Click the pic to download.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful freebies Angie. My word you have had a fine time with your blog. Try this site for blog help: http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/. It is really good.

    I would love for you to pop over soon and pick up a blog award from my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Just noticed that the comments publish straight away. You may find it helpful to set your comments to "Moderated". There are some ugly spammers out there who love to leave obscenities on blog posts.

    Best wishes

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you blog. Love reading it. Thank you for this and all your other wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete