Friday, February 6, 2009

My first Kit


I haven't been too good at blogging, LOL! I created my first kit ever doing a color challenge over at DigiScrapObsession. I absolutely loved the colors. I tend to not like the tradional colors for Valentines Day, so these were perfect. There are lots of other downloadable kits so sign up and go rack up! ROFLMAO! I learned a lot on this kit and can't wait to get started on another one! Hopefully someone can use it. Any constructive criticism is appreciated.
Here's the preview.

Papers are
Here
Elements are
Here

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Angie. This is a lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful kit, love the rose, the swirl and the facets on the gem especially. Did not find a TOU or preview within the downloads, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks to me like you did a pretty darn good job on your first kit! I really like the arrangement of your preview. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW- FIRST KIT??- I agree with the others- you've NAILED it- lol
    I love the vintage roses! they are awesome!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us all

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Fabulous kit for your first!!! Your blog is fun. Love your layouts & tales of remodeling. We did the same when we bought our house. So glad that it's done. Well, we still have many *little* repairs to do on the outside. And ooooh I'm jealous of your jet tub! Sounds delightful & relaxing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete