Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Glitter Tiles Freebie, new pages and Star Wars

It's been a while since I posted, (I'm not real good on the frequency of post yet) so I decided it was time to do something on the blog. Anyhoo...not sure if anyone will be able to use them, but here are some glitter tiles that I made using PSP and Artrage 2. I'm working on a kit for guitar hero. Hubby and I are totally hooked (Thanks mom, Ruff and Heather!) I'm having trouble with it because I'm just learning the design thing and I don't really know what elements to put with it. Anyway, I'll be giving that away over the next couple of days.
Click the Pic to download

So, the next part is truly sad, LOL! My family is some Star Wars liking people! My hubby loves it so he wants to watch it all of the time. After so many times though...I'm like "Star Wars again" and then you've got my brother. Let's just say that he reeeeeeeeeaaalllllly likes Star Wars! Anyway, my point being, we watch a lot of Star Wars. While I'm playing with my scrapbook stuff-my hubby will get bored and go to places like StarWars.com and just look around. They have some funny videos on there, so I wanted to share some of the funny ones with you over the next few days! Don't you just love you tube! You can just pop over there and find most anything you want to see! I'll show you what I thought was the funniest one first. I laughed so hard that I almost peed in my pants!





Is that not the funniest thing! Of course, we do have a very cynical sense of humor? Anyhoo...what do you guys think?

Now for the latest pages:


Credits: Pina Coloda Breeze by Carjaziscraps Designshttp://www.carjaziscraps.com/

Fonts: DC Make a wish


Credits: Safari Dreaming by Jady Day Studiojadydaystudio.blogspot.com

Fonts:Omatic


Credits: Happy Haunting Kit by Cinnamon Scraps
http://cinnamonscraps.blogspot.com/

Fonts: AL Scratched, Harrington Alts Ornaments,AEZ Outline Vertical and TK Doodle

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete