Monday, March 23, 2009

Guitar Hero and A is for addiction elements

There is a story behind my latest kit design. For Christmas, my brother, his wife and my mom decided to get Ben and I something together instead of our traditional separate gifts. My brother and his wife went to some friends house and played Guitar Hero (went and bought it the next day) and thought Ben and I would really like the game. OMG! We're they right! We are addicted to guitar hero/rock band. Hense the name of my new kit-A is for addiction. I don't have my layout created with the kit yet, since I absolutely have to include pictures of my brother and sister-in-law in the layout and our schedules just hasn't allowed us to get together for another round of guitar hero/picture taking opportunities. LOL! Anyway, here are the elements to my new kit-A is for addiction. Hope you like it. I will post the papers later this week.

Just click the elements preview to download.



8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! I have downloaded the elements and can hardly wait for the papers. This kit is something I have almost prayed for! I have a son who LOVES his guitar almost as much his dad loved his. I have so wanted elements and paper such as you have designed. I have family photos and memories to go perfectly with this kit. One is an old photo of my dad holding his guitar. I would so love to be able to design! I am going to follow you so I won't miss a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot....I have a grandson addicted to Guitar Hero, who will love his newest picture made into a page using this! Take care, Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Movie/Music Theme post on Mar. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful kit.., thanks a lot for share and congrats.., this is a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great kit! It's ridiculous how addicted us adults are to these games! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. COOL! LOVE the kit, the colors, too. Thanx for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete